E-Commerce website is also known as Electronic commerce Website ,where the sellers do business by selling and buying of their goods & services to their customers.In this aspect ,products can reach to every client with the help of internet.
It has become so convenient and easy, that anyone can shop for anything right from a living room, with just a few clicks. People make these sites for various products such as , for the sale of clothes,footwears ,kitchen appliances and many others.
There are different e-Commerce websites for every field. The most common type is retail selling, but there are many others too, like auction websites, business-to-business services, music portals, consultancy websites, finance management websites, and the like.
Different Types of eCommerce Websites
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and consumers.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and public administrations.
(C2A): Electronic transactions
of goods and services between individuals and public administrations.
Merits of eCommerce Website
Gain New Customers with Search Engine Visibility
Locate the Product Quicker
Eliminate Travel Time and Cost
Provide Comparison Shopping
Enable Deals, Bargains, Coupons, and Group Buying
Provide Abundant Information
Create Targeted Communication
Remain Open All the Time