Benefits of a Landing Page.
First impressions matter. Whether you’re meeting your girlfriend’s parents, interviewing for a new job, that first impact could make or break the whole business. That carries just as true for brands in the digital space as anything else. How you engage first-time site visitors could either kick start a successful customer journey that slowly guides a prospect through the sales funnel or completely turns away a viable sales lead.
In various cases, landing pages give website visitors a first sight of what your brand is all about. We’ve talked earlier about the parallels between website design and “curb appeal” in real estate __well, that same idea applies here also. When done right, landing pages provide useful and significant content and information, offer substantial next steps for additional commitment, opportunities and give your brand more approaching into the individual who’s landed on your site.
What exactly is a landing page?
A landing page is any web page that a customer can land on, but in the marketing field, it’s usually an impartial page, distinct from your homepage or any other page, that serves a single and focused purpose. Basically, it’s the next step in the direction of a visitor becoming a consumer. Your landing page lets you make a trade, some type of special offer, part of information or a deal, in return for giving that contact information. Landing pages can be clicked through, leading to a different page such as your e-commerce site, or lead creation based. Lead creation landing pages naturally offer items like an e-Book, free trial, contest entry or seminar registration in return for the submission of contact information. A good landing page will do its job by convincing a prospective client that its value is to provide individual details in return or exchange for whatever you have to offer.
Workings of Landing Pages?
For an entire understanding of how landing pages make visitor-to-lead conversions (and reconversions) potential, let’s talk through a hypothetical situation that will help exhibit the simple pathway of a visitor into a lead through a landing page. And this isn’t the only way through which a visitor can travel to change into a lead. In addition to search, visitors can find your site and its landing pages through a number of marketing channels including email, social media, PPC, direct traffic, or referral traffic. Moreover, they can find your landing pages through calls-to-action you place throughout your website, or directly as a result of you sharing the link to those landing pages in these other marketing channels. The key, as a dealer, is to create these landing pages in the first place, and make it easy for prospective customers to find them in your various marketing efforts.
Why should you use landing pages?
As we noted above, there are many reasons where a prospective client’s first dealings with a brand comes through organic and remunerated search. As such, landing pages are an essential touch point, serving as a primary brand interaction, an opportunity to cultivate leads with convincing content or an opportunity to create qualified leads through form fills.
Here we discuss with you the main benefits of using landing pages :
- They leave a good first impression:- Many of your prospective clients’ first experience with your brand will be on your website. And a good chunk of those people will have found your site through organic search. So, in several ways, landing pages provide the face door to your company, in spite of where they subsist on your website. Well-crafted landing pages that provide value for the reader and offer tangible next steps, improve click-through rates and effectively jumpstart the customer journey. With the average B2B customer holding off on contacting an actual sales representative until they’re on the way through the sales process, those digital touch points are essential.
- They generate leads and conversions:- Landing pages help in creating more qualified leads and result in higher exchange rates when pairing compelling downloadable assets with form fills. You want to know who’s most attracted in your IT managed services well, it’s a fair expect that the guy willing to launch through a 2000-word white paper on network monitoring result is prepared to speak. Generating purposeful pages for downloadable assets is a smart way to organize your most hopeful sales leads.
- They promote new products and services: – Let’s say your company has just put the finishing touches on an exhilarating new part of software that will be included into your product platform. It’s cutting-edge, and it completely changes the method your product functions and how users relate with it. How do you get the word out that you’ve just pressed the envelope on improvement in your space? Apparently, striking up the compress release sharing channels and social networks is going to be necessary. But, generating a committed landing page for that feature, device or expertise really shines a glow on the value it adds to both your product and your consumers. Landing pages can nothing in on particular products and features and give them a chance to learn polish. It’s a lot simpler to bring real-world settlement to beam with a landing page dedicated to a particular service.
- They are direct and to the point: – Landing pages are ideal pitchers for relating your core brand messaging and value adds in the most proficient and stripped-down fashion possible. In the right circumstances, that’s exactly what your target audience wants. That sincerity can be very energizing for a B2B audience that just wants to find a solution to whatever problem they’re facing or is in the process of inspecting different vendors and wants a clear-cut presentation of the ROI each one brings to the table.
- They build credibility: – Landing pages that take a problem/solution approach display to site visitors that your company can provide aid for whatever ache spot they’re handling with. The basic idea behind social evidence is that all of us are more likely to make a purchase if we can see that other people are happy with that product or service. With B2B landing pages, that means proposes to visitors that your brand and your results have a long track evidence of achievement. Even just a regular scroll of company logos prominence former clients can help build up your reliability with sales projection. The bigger names, the better, noticeably. An unblemished pull quote from one of your happy customers illustrates the brand experience and shows prospective leads the substantial benefits of working with your brand. All of this shows your objective viewers that you don’t just talk the talk – you can back it up with authentic, substantial results. And if you’ve delivered major ROI to clients in the past, there’s no reason for site viewers to think you won’t do the same for them.
- They can be tested: – There are a lot of unusual factors that establish how flourishing any landing page is. For example, did you know that landing pages promoting video content are more likely to convey ROI than those without? It’s true. Optimizing landing pages needs a lot of tinkering to get everything accurate. Every aspect of the page design, content, layout, CTAs and more impacts how site viewers will respond to a given landing page. You can’t really be sure which aspects of your landing page content drive engagement and produce competent leads, and which hold these efforts back, without really digging into the details and analyzing every component. Thankfully, landing pages easily provide themselves to A/B testing, enabling digital marketers to clear their web content and create the perfectly upgraded solution for whatever goals they have. So, if you’ve got a gut sense that something on your landing page content isn’t working – or better yet, you have the site metrics to back up that doubt – take some time to try out dissimilar accesses to the same page and compare the results side by side.
- They increase your search traffic: – Optimized landing page that is search-friendly, uses targeted keywords and follows search engine development best practices will make more organic traffic to your site. That’s a assurance. We’ve done it numerous times. However, once you’re satisfied with your landing page content, don’t get too secure. It’s always a good idea to regularly assess your pages’ presentation, recognize possible execution gaps and update your landing page content consequently. Maybe foraging wants to explain for new developments in your business or a recent Google algorithm change transfers search ranking norms from one focal point to another. Achievement in the digital marketing space is a never-ending search.
- They Select qualified leads from your search traffic: – Driving up organic search traffic is great, but if a healthy percentage of those site visitors don’t take the next step forward in the sales channel, it won’t mean that a lot to your company’s base line. That’s why a vigorous internal linking policy is so important to content marketing, giving your viewers an apparent path toward extra appointment and inching them along the consumer voyage. Well-placed CTAs and internal links shepherding site visitors to relevant landing pages help you separate the wheat from the banter by giving those people who are engrossed in your services or just want to read further of your content a way to stay occupied. Accumulating a contact form for downloadable assets, newsletter subscriptions and webinar registrations lets you simply identify your most talented sales projection.
- They increase webinar engagement: – Want to get other people to sign up for your webinars? Create committed landing pages that can be eagerly found either through organic search or internal links on your site. Link those pages to blogs that converse linked topics and support them on your social media channels, and you’re assured to see an uptick in webinar presence. Be sure to build specific landing pages for each webinar you host or contribute in to bring in as many qualified leads as possible.
- They drive asset downloads: – A similar manner, committed landing pages help you express more site traffic to your gated content. Using CTA buttons, internal links and other calls to stroke to guide site visitors to asset landing pages will increase the number of downloads for this content as well as help you enlarge conversions. Landing pages also provide an easy way to encourage assets outwardly through newsletter emails. Comprise a link to gated content in each of your weekly newsletters, sit back and watch your downloads skyrocket.
- They zero in on your messaging: – It would be idiotic to presume that every person who visits a blog on your site reads through to the end or that every video observer sits through the whole thing. People verify, get abstracted or just not succeed to engage with a part of content and make the relationship between the subject and the message. That doesn’t actually occur with landing pages, though. Landing page content favors a more direct approach that clearly communicates your brand principles and specific product or service benefits.
- They support your business goals: – Whatever your current business goals may be – increasing sales figures, growing your customer base, expanding your footprint into new markets or launching a new product or service, among others – well-crafted landing pages maintain those objectives. That’s kind of the magnificence of landing page content: It’s extremely customizable and supple. You can twist landing pages for any condition and strengthen any campaign, approach or proposal you have in the works.
In this manner, landing pages are type like the Swiss Army Knife of the content marketing field, ready to help you gear any trouble and attain any objective. So, if you haven’t already, take accumulation of your landing pages to recognize where you could use additional and process your accessible content to make it more search-friendly. If you’ve got a high-quality landing-page game, you’ll drive organic search traffic, increase conversions and confine more qualified leads. Seems like a no-brainer, right?